Singapore International Jewellery Show 2009
Posted June 6, 2009on:
- “Singapore International Jewellery Show 2009″
Venue: Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre
Dates : 30 July – 2 August 2009 (Thursday – Sunday)
Opening Hours :
11:00am to 8:00pm (30 July – 1 August 2009)
11:00am to 7:00pm (2 August 2009)
Admission : Free Admission
Admission to the exhibition is free and is by registration only.
For Sales in Malaysia
Contact Person: Ms. Wendy Lee
Tel.: +6012 3900 929
Fax.: +603 9281 5449
Visitor under age 16 must be accompanied by their parents.
For SECURITY reasons and verification purposes, ALL VISITORS MUST produce either their Photo Identification Card or Driving License (for local visitors) and Passport (for international visitors). Visitors without any of the above identification will be denied entry. A compulsory facial snap shot of every individual attending the event will also be taken during registration at the registration counter.
Gems, Jewellery and Accessories
Diamond, platinum, 24K Fine Gold, gem set, silver, antique, and pearl jewellery; jewelled timepieces; south sea, cultured and fresh water pearls; diamonds; coloured gemstones; jewellery mountings, carvings/display ornaments; display and packaging materials; jewellery machinery tools and equipment.
Branded and collector’s time pieces.
Introducing European Luxury items from Jewellery, watches, art to luxury items from furniture to furnishings etc.
- Buyers and retailers from ASEAN and Asia Pacific region looking for new designs, knowledge and promising business opportunities.
- Jewellers, Watch- and clockmaker, Gold- and silversmiths, Mineralogists, Gemsetters, Diamond experts, Gemologists, Owners and employees of antique shops, Commercial agents, Engravers, Electroplating businesses, Jewellery designers, Coin dealers, Mints, Auction houses, Mail-order firms.
- Expected number of exhibitors: 160 from 35 countries, Expected number of visitors: 13,000, both trade and public.
Venue / Location:
Situated next to the Central Business District, Suntec Singapore is at the heart of a self-contained, totally integrated events infrastructure, and only 20 minutes from Changi International Airport, where most major Asian capital cities are within a six-hour radius flying time.
The nearest MRT Station is City Hall. You can then take a 10 minutes’ walk via the underground City Link Mall. Alternatively, you can hop on board our Suntec City Courtesy Shuttle Bus– pick-up point is outside the City Hall Station entrance at St Andrew’s Cathedral, opposite Capitol Building.
Bus services to Suntec Singapore: 36, 97, 106, 111, 133, 501, 502, 518, 857, 700. Alight right in front of the Convention Centre.
Access Routes to Suntec City By Road / By Car
• Raffles Boulevard (from Bras Basah Road)
• Temasek Avenue
• Rochor Road exit from East Coast Expressway
• Nicoll Highway
Kepada sesiapa yang nak pergi tue bagitau arr, boleh ler jumpa disana! aku stay kat geylang, near to Al-Junied MRT station, hotel kat situ murah sket SG80 (3 star hospitality) , kalau di area lain yang dekat dengan Suntec City boleh cecah SG140 – SG450. So booking ler awal, banyak kelebihannya tue. Save you money now and buy more gold. Currency Rate: SG1 = RM2.43